Syngas, or synthesis gas, mainly refers to a gas mixture of carbon monoxide and hydrogen. This mixture of CO + H2 is used
- for the synthesis of hydrocarbons
- for the production of ammonia (after addition of air in the secondary reforming step and catalytic treatment as well as purification of the process gas)
- as protective gas for thermal processes such as hardening, sintering, etc.
- as endogas to regulate the C-level in continuous hardening plants
Syngas is extracted from:
- Water and coal ("water gas")
- Methane / natural gas / biogas ("cracked gas")
If you have a request for a technical solution for your process, for a catalytic converter type or if you would like a commercial offer, we ask you to contact our sales department. Please use the questionnaire or call directly on 0049 8106 2359893.