Environmental catalysis. Emissions to the environment from engines, turbines, chemicals and the industry are undesirable because they release nitrogen oxides NOx, carbon monoxide CO, soot, odors and solvents. In order to meet the legal requirements, highly specialized catalysts are used. The technical solutions of C&CS for stationary environmental catalysts are characterized by high conversion rates, thermal stability, excellent environmental compatibility, insensitivity and high selectivity. Through our own design tools, we guarantee lifetime and limits at
- volatile organic compounds (VOC) oxidation catalysts for coffee roasters, bakeries, canteen kitchens, paint shops
- ammonia removal (NH3) from process exhaust gases
- nitrous oxide (N2O) decomposition in plastic production
- three-way catalysts (TWC) for engines
- Diesel oxidation catalysts (DOC) for formaldehyde reduction
- NOx removal using SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) for heavy engines
If you have a request for a technical solution for your process, for a catalytic converter type or if you would like a commercial offer, we ask you to contact our sales department. Please use the questionnaire or call directly on 0049 8106 2359892.